Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm Boo, coloured glass carafe, Norway Says

Sticks coathanger, Stina Sandwall

Looks like a rendering, I know, but the point is, this is from LEKA, a new children's furniture company from Sweden  Reminds me of IKEA! Yngve Eriksson & Evy Westerberg-Lindqvist

String shelves! Check out how the shelves are held. It's really cool. Architect Nisse Strinning, scandanavian design

Jaime Hayon for Frtiz Hansen. I love Jaime. How many times have I said that?

trio serving set, Camilla Kropp for iitala

marimekko Marimekko - Sukat makkaralla - Anu Penttinen
Cool earphones!

hana table, SHIGE HASEGAWA.


Vertigo Bird lighting display, Milan 2011 dezeen


Funnel,Bevk Perović Architects, vertigo bird  


Boy's lamp, Nika Zupanc, Vertigo Bird - height adjustable shade for width of surface beam.  


T collection, six pointe one, Claudia Després & Jérémy Couture, quebec!


Watch-me Clock, Rasmus Gottliebsen for normann Copenhagen. The idea is that you will slowly refer colour to time instead of number...A+R


old news, creatables

turntable calendar, present and correct



No comments:

Post a Comment